- Due to the revenue raised in HB 140, the Newark Regional Transportation Center project has entered the design phase and is back on track with a new completion date of December, 2018.
- Bridge Replacement: Old Newark Road over Cool Run. The design phase is nearing completion and the project is set to be finished in November, 2016.
- Bridge Replacement: Red Mill Road over tributary to White Clay Creek. The design phase has begun and the project is set to be finished in May, 2017.
- Bridge Rehabilitation: Chapman Road over I-95. The design phase is set to begin this year and the project is set to be finished in the Fall of 2018.
- Bridge Rehabilitation: Harmony Road over White Clay Creek. The preliminary design phase is set to begin with construction starting in the Spring of 2017.
Democrat for Delaware