For all of my information from Dover, check out my Legislative page here.
“As a lifelong Delawarean, Democrat and single parent of two children, I know that our state will only get stronger if we work to bring quality employers with well paying jobs back to Delaware.We will do this by investing in our schools, protecting and building strong communities, and keeping technology the focus of our new economy. As state representative, I will work hard every day to make sure that our children have the future we expect and they deserve.”
- Retired Business Agent, Sprinkler Fitters U.A. LU 669
- Fire Sprinkler Sales, Service and Inspection Rep (1992-2008)
- Fire Sprinkler Fitter and Foreman (1977-1992)
- Delaware Work Force Investment Board
- Delaware Health Fund Advisory Board
- Board of Directors Newark Senior Center
- FMC Biopolymer Community Advisory Panel
- Brookside Lions Club
- Delaware Technical and Community College, Fire Protection Major (1990-1992)
- Scottfield Civic Association, Vice President
- DFRC Blue Gold All Star Football Game Committee, Member
- DFRC Blue Gold All Star 5K Race, Coordinator
- Jobs for Delaware Graduates, Volunteer
- Salvation Army, Red Kettle Campaign, Volunteer
- National Fire Protection Association, Member
- Delaware Building Trades Executive Committee, Member
183 Scottfield Drive
Newark, DE 19713
Or visit my office in Dover:
Dover, DE 19903
Visit Ed Osienski on Facebook.
You may also use the form below to contact Ed Osienski.