For all of my information from Dover, check out my Legislative page here.
“As a lifelong Delawarean, Democrat, husband and father, I know that our state will only get stronger if we work to bring quality employers with well paying jobs back to Delaware.We will do this by investing in our schools, protecting and building strong communities, and keeping technology the focus of our new economy. As state representative, I will work hard every day to make sure that our children have the future we expect and they deserve.”
- Retired Business Agent, Sprinkler Fitters U.A. LU 669
- Fire Sprinkler Sales, Service and Inspection Rep (1992-2008)
- Fire Sprinkler Fitter and Foreman (1977-1992)
- Delaware Work Force Investment Board
- Delaware Health Fund Advisory Board
- Board of Directors Newark Senior Center
- FMC Biopolymer Community Advisory Panel
- Brookside Lions Club
- Delaware Technical and Community College, Fire Protection Major (1990-1992)
- Past Scottfield Civic Association, Vice President
To Contact:Ed Osienski
110 Michaels Lane
Newark, DE 19713
Or visit my office in Dover:
Dover, DE 19903
Visit Ed Osienski on Facebook.
You may also use the form below to contact Ed Osienski.
[contact-form 1 “Contact form 1”